Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Me too!

I've been thinking about it for awhile...blogging. I do a blog for school, but that's mostly news about math homework and spelling. This blog will be my general thoughts on things like sports, entertainment ( that's a classier way of saying StarWar the Clone Wars, comic books, movies and video games) and just plain stuff.

I thought about calling this the me too blog. Most the people I know fall into 2 groups, those that blog and those with a photography business. (well, 3-4 for each) I decided on "All's Fair In Love & StarWars" it seems that most of my life revolves around women ( raising one, working with them, and well.....most of you know what's up with women in my life) and StarWars.

Well, I have a lot I want to talk about, but can't do it all right now. Hope I keep up with this,

3 comments:

  1. is there a 3rd category for those of us that blog AND have a photography business??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have one friend that does both

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your title.... makes mine look so lame... and geeky.

    ReplyDelete